Now, you can get solid training in logistics management with the MBA in Supply Chain especially nowadays in the globalized market, companies are forced to invent new ideas to gain a competitive advantage.
As a result, companies focus on supply chain management, creating value for the company and the customer, with a primary focus on satisfying customer expectations.
The MBA in Supply Chain is emerging as a blend of technology and best business practices around the world.
Companies that have improved their internal processes are now working to achieve greater savings and benefits through improving the processes and the exchanges of information that occurs between business partners.
The main objectives of taking an MBA in Supply Chain
MBA in Supply Chain aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Provide a comprehensive and strategic vision of the company.
- Master the business techniques of middle management and senior management.
- Develop leadership skills that allow you to lead your work team to achieve the overall objectives set.
- Know the importance of supply chains within national and global markets.
- Understand the role of sourcing and purchasing in the management of the supply chain.
- Apply logistics strategies to support the company’s objectives.
- Measure the efficiency of supply chains using benchmarking techniques and key performance indicators.
- Identify improvements in the logistics process of a company.
- Understand, both theoretically and practically, the roles presented in the business world and carry out the process of selecting the right candidates for each position.
- Interpret each and every one of the fundamental financial documents of the companies: Balance, Income Statement, Treasury Budget …
- Know the main marketing techniques and establish different ways to increase revenue in a company.
- Know the benefits of stock management and decision-making methods.
- Design strategic and operational alternatives for decision making.
- Develop the keys to direct and plan quality processes and logistics operations.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge about the fundamentals of logistics, production and commercial distribution globally.
- Assume the necessary tools to plan a logistics project in all its phases and make operational decisions.
- Know the operation of procurement and procurement management and supply chain creation mechanisms.
- Master the logistics information technologies and all those related to logistics systems and engineering.
- Master the logistics production and commercial distribution globally, including the proper management of Incoterms in international logistics management.
Who can get MBA in Supply Chain?
MBA in Supply Chain is aimed at professionals from companies specialized in logistics and all those who want to acquire the vision, knowledge and skills necessary to direct strategic activities related to logistics processes:
- Logistics Managers
- Supply and production chains
- Transport and distribution managers
And in general, to all those interested in the world of Business Management (MBA) and logistics.
Your Content Goes Here
MBA in Supply Chain opportunities
- MBA in Supply Chain aims to provide a global vision of the company and its strategic position in the market, deepening in the areas of logistics and supply chain management.
- MBA in Supply Chain provides competitive and differentiating advantages to design, implement and maintain a strategic vision of the global supply chain.
In addition, the program deepens the optimal relationship with suppliers and the different modes of transport during the logistics process.
- MBA specializing in Supply Chain trains to implement the ISO 28000 standard, for the management of security in the supply chain.
In order to study MBA in Supply Chain , no previous specialization is necessary since the training offers all the necessary knowledge for this.
At the end of MBA in Supply Chain you will be able to:
- Direct companies specially oriented to distribution.
- Optimize services, operational chain processes and supply.
- Know and implement the ISO 28000 standard.
- Design any element that is part of the chain that manages supplies.
Supply Chain Features
- It is dynamic and implies a constant flow of information, products and funds between the different stages.
- The customer is a primary part of the supply chains. The fundamental purpose of supply chains is to meet customer needs.
- A supply chain involves information flows, funds and products.
- A typical supply chain can cover several stages that include: customers, retailers, wholesalers / distributors, manufacturers, suppliers of components and raw materials.
- Each stage of the supply chain is connected through the flow of products, information and funds.
- It is not necessary that each of the stages be present in the supply chain.
- The appropriate design of the supply chain depends on the needs of the client as well as the functions performed by the stages covered.
WHY MBA in Supply Chain
The MBA in Supply Chain is designed specifically to train professionals and area managers who are experts in directing and managing product flows.
Going deeper from supply to final consumption by the buyer through all steps of production, distribution, transportation, marketing, logistics chain management, etc.
More than 50% of these master’s holders claim to have improved their employment situation in less than one year after completing their master’s degree in logistics.
The supply chain sector has practically 100% employability for highly qualified employees, such as those accredited by the MBA in Supply Chain.
By obtaining an MBA in Supply Chain, you will obtain a Professional Certificate as a Project Manager (PMP) from ECC “the Egyptian Cultural Center”.
If you seek for that, you can contact us to clarify doubts or expand some type of information.
Contact us now and know more about your MBA from ECC.
Visit our website through the link below.
Or message us on Facebook page