We have two international memberships
IFTDO is registered in the United Kingdom as not-for-profit Company (No. 1829725) and Charity (No. 326633)
- The International Federation of Training and Development Organisations
- (IFTDO) was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1972 in order to develop and maintain a worldwide network committed to the identification, development and transfer of knowledge, skills and technology to enhance personal growth, human performance, productivity and sustainable development.
- IFTDO Is a UK registered charity and non profitable organisation. It is composed of Full Members, Associate Members and Reciprocal Members.
- IFTDO was originally conceived from an idea stemming from the labour affairs and U.S. Agency for International Development (AID).
- IFTDO idea was made possible through the work of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) and an AID contract
ECC helps the labour society
- Via trainings and regulated qualifications
- MBA-DBA from Denmark and Switzerland
The World Fund for Development and Planning seeks to make a coherent interconnection between peace-keeping and peace-making. In addition, we aim to construct a utopian ideal of a civilization of the finest structure that establishes equitable economy and best cultural practices to ensure equal rights and responsible freedom, besides promoting freedom of thought and speech.