One of the main personal abilities that should be obvious when we are talking about managers is the ability to manage emotional state of mind that drives everything.We experience various emotions through our days and there are certain states we want to be able to trigger in ourselves before we begin any task like the sense of humor, enthusiasm, and excitement and there are also certain states we want to be able to avoid, like the feeling of anxiety, stress, and massive uncertainty.Whenever you master your own state, you will be able to use this same concept to master external circumstances.You have the ability to manage your physiological and mental state, no matter what is going on around you at the time because your corporate career will be affected by your mood disturbances.Your state impacts how you behave at the moment. There are a number of ‘positive’ states that lead to wealth and success, and then there are ‘negative’ states that are disempowering and will undermine your success as a successful person.You can sit in a comfortable position, smile, and motivate your self through positive affirmations, and that what we mean by controlling your state through physiology and mind.We should experience Positive States like:
- Certainty and confidence
- Clarity and sense of vision
- Self-esteem and love
- Courage and being able to stay calm
- Uncertainty as well as overthinking
- Fear and visualizing bad things that might happen
- Greed and remembering awful memories over and over.
- Overwhelming and exaggerating due to a negative mental attitude.
There are certain Essentials and elements of State ManagementThere are 3 elements to state management:
- Mental Focus and what do you say to yourself.
- Physiology and how you use your body, gestures, eyes, and voice.
- Emotions and cognitive bias.
The Four ideal emotions begin by the letter c, so we call them the 4C’s:There are certain states that you should feel every day to empower you like:
- Committed to feel Certainty
- Capable of sense Clarity
- Counting on Confidence
- Capturing the pulse of Courage