Have you ever asked yourself what is the relation between MBA and PMP? Or what are the advantages and benefits of this major? The growing interest in developing the competencies of the Project Manager is due, above all, to the parallel need to manage projects and develop human teams in the current business environment. regardless of size or sector, no company is oblivious to the impact of global competition. In practice, the strong competitiveness associated with globalization and new technologies puts pressure on companies that requires special attention to the direction of human resources. Intangible assets have gained unprecedented importance. While they were always relevant, now they also become the heart of the new economy. In particular, special emphasis is placed on project management in line with the strategy business. A task that requires a strategic direction so that the projects can be translated into the projected change with maximum efficiency. Beyond being isolated projects aimed at creating new products and services, they constitute an effective way of working in the current competitive environment. Able, among other objectives, to help improve the business by developing the company through a project-based approach.
Why you should study MBA in Project Management major?
- Being able to face these challenges, keys to business success in the current context would be the first reason to study MBA in Project Management.
- Keep in mind that your program is theoretical-practical and is oriented, fundamentally, to the training of managers so that they acquire the necessary skills to direct, plan and manage projects effectively.
- Reaching new professional goals is a second reason that advises the realization of a master in Project Management. On the one hand, the essential orientation of a master’s degree is to satisfy both training expectations and then help students to begin a fruitful professional relationship.
- To this end, the acquisition of theoretical knowledge is combined with the realization of internships, taught by university professors and professionals of recognized prestige and extensive business experience.
- This double approach, in addition to forming in a real context, serves as a bridge to begin a professional relationship once completed.
- In this sense, it is important to choose an academic institution that provides an effective professional promotion service and job boards to make it possible.
- taking a master’s degree in Quality Project Management is an optimal way to prepare for the certification exam as a Project Manager Professional (PMP).