Who should attend?
designed for all Supply Chain Employees who is holding or seeking a managerial position and wants to transform his relationship with his team, Ready to stand out as a top leader in their industry.
consist of 2 modules.
Module 1: Supply Chain Management
The aim of this corce is to develop learners’ understanding of supply chain and operations management, including its scope, impact and importance as well as the strategic decisions that need to be made in today’s world of global supply and global markets, taking into account the major competitive drivers. The unit discusses supply chain and operations management practices and approaches in a range of contexts.
The learner will:<br>
1. Evaluate the concepts and principles of operations and supply chain management.<br>
2. Critically discuss the key drivers of effective supply chain management.<br>
3. Assess how effective operations and supply chain management can enhance competitiveness.<br>
4. Critically evaluate key decisions made by businesses to improve their supply chain and operations.<br>
5.Critically review the application of different strategic approaches to supply chain and operations management in organisations.<br>
6. Assess the relevance of performance measurement within supply chain and operations management.<br>
7. Evaluate various financial, non-financial, single and multi-factor performance measures applicable to organisations.<br>
8. Evaluate the selection and application of key performance indicators for effective supply chain and operations management.<br>
9. Explain how intra and inter-organisational benchmarking can help organisations improve their supply chain and operations management efficiency.
Module 2: Logistics
The cource focusses on the strategic, value adding role of logistics in supply networks. It aims to impart learners with a thorough understanding of key theoretical and operational aspects of managing logistics, specifically transportation, storage/warehousing and packaging. The related considerations for business competitiveness and operational efficiency is emphasised as is the interdependency between operational, technological, and regulatory aspects.
The learner will:<br>
1. Understand key concepts and issues in logistics.<br>
2. Understand the different modes of transport and their underlying operational and economic characteristics.<br>
3. Understand the regulatory aspects and procedures and practices with international processes.<br>
4. Understand strategic and operational aspects of warehouse management.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet