- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Perform operational management activities related to accreditation processes and process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Evaluate business processes and operational
- Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
- Develop and maintain the organizational culture in alignment
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in administrative or Education
- Familiar with best practices in operation and maintenance activities. Ability to evaluate the service provider, good knowledge of materials, services, products, and the commodity market in his area of expertise/specialization.
- Ability to make decisions, negotiation skills, leadership skills, communications skills, presentation skills, computer literate, MS Office application & any reputed ERP.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nasr City