- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
- System analysis He has tasks help project manager to leads a session to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the top management.
- Following the meetings, the specialist implements a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task’s due date.
- Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with employees and customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
- Educational system knowledge is a big plus
- Computer science degree
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Implementing ERP Systems – Odoo System
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nasr City